Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gearz and Beers Gaming T's

If you are a fan of Gears of War, or a fan of beer, these shirts may just be what you are looking for. Gearz and Beers is a community based around the love of guns with chainsaws on them, mixed with a nice large brew of the good stuff. One of the best things though, is their t-shirts. I know what you're thinking. "It's a t-shirt. Dafuq is so great about a t-shirt?" I can tell you. I own dozens of t-shirts from every manufacturer that sells them in my size (and a few that aren't in my size), and these shirts are probably the most comfortable I've ever worn. They don't shrink in the wash and they stay soft even if you don't use fabric softener (Man do I sound like such a pansy right now, damn). Anyways, enough of the reasons why, let's move on to the gallery. By the way, did I mention there were models?


Liquid T-Shirts

Crom T-Shirts

Onyx T-Shirts

Fall Selection (these are guys. above links have the ladies)


No comments:

Post a Comment