- Hydro: This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill: A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind: Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage: This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies - Die Rise: The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning downtown into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
Revolution is available now on the Xbox 360 for 1200 MSP ($15) or free for owners of the Season Pass ($50). PC and PS3 release dates have not yet been announced.