Actor Erik Todd Dellums, the voice of Three Dog, the post-apocalyptic DJ of Fallout 3, recently had this to say over Twitter:
“To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!”And just to clarify this was no twitter stunt, he followed up with a confirmation tweet:
“How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed.”With that teaser, Fallout 4 will most likely be a direct sequel located somewhere near the original Fallout 3 setting of DC.
According to this source, Fallout 4 has already gone through several months of extensive development testing. You can check out an entire list of new information below.
- Fallout 4 is being developed for both current and next gen systems.
- Brotherhood of Steel will be making an appearance. Lyon's Pride will be a storyline side quest.
- Wasteland DJ "Three Dog" will be a "Main Player" in story. Confirmed he is not the main character.
- The game setting revolves around "The Hub".
- Enemies are "location sensitive".
- Caps are still used as currency, but "faction" money from New Vegas will make a return
- "High Tech Tinker" perk: once you pick 50 locks and hack 50 computers then you can mod weapons if correct gun components are FOUND. None at this time are to be sold.