- Superman's character trait is the ability to absorb energy from Earth's sun. Using Superman's character trait gives him a temporary stat boost of power.
- Superman can dash either forward or backward while in the air.
- Kryptonian Smash: Superman flies toward his opponent and grabs him/her. He then uppercuts his opponent into space, and sends the opponent back down to earth with a hammer fist.
- Both weapons enable her to use exclusive special moves depending on which weapon she is using.
- Certain moves can be stance cancelled for new combo opportunities.
- In her Sword and Shield stance, Wonder Woman takes less chip damage on block.
Super MoveJustice Javelin: Wonder Woman lassos the opponent and calls her two Amazons. One Amazon holds the opponent and knees him/her in the back, then the second Amazon breaks a spear across the opponent's face. Finally, Wonder Woman pulls the opponent towards her and slashes him/her with her sword.
- The offensive way allows Batman to shoot one robotic bat at a time without performing an animation, this allows for new combo opportunities, additional damage and pressure on the opponent.
- The defensive way puts Batman in a parrying stance and makes all the bats swarm around him, all physical attacks dealt to Batman in this state will be countered by launching the opponent in to the air and enables Batman to follow up with a juggle combo.
Super MoveThe Dark Knight: Batman throws a smoke batarang at the opponent, quickly inputs his co-ordinates to the Batmobile, then shocks the enemy with two tazers and follows up with a knee to the face. He then throws an explosive batarang at the opponent and the Batmobile drives in to run over the opponent.
Super MoveAtlantean Rage: Aquaman summons a powerful wave to waterlog the arena washing the opponent away. He then uses his trident to stab the opponent and catch him/her before thrusting his opponent into the ground, then holding him/her up into the path of a Great White Shark which then bites the opponent and swims away before all the water and creatures in the arena leave.
Character TraitGreen Lantern's character trait is the ability to charge up his ring, granting him additional damage for a limited time.
Super MoveBeware My Power: Green Lantern teleports his opponent to the Green Lantern homeworld of Oa. He then hits his enemy with a hammer, smashes two buses into them, then fires a swarm of jets and missiles into the opponent before teleporting him/her back to the stage.
Character TraitThe Flash's character trait is the ability to slow down the opponent as if The Flash was moving super fast. It enables him to perform combos that weren't previously possible and also allows him to easily dodge attacks from his opponent.
Super MoveSpeed Zone: The Flash slows down time and hits the opponent, he then runs around the world really fast, punches the opponent in the air, jumps up and punches him/her back down.
Hawkgirl's moveset involves her mace. She is able to hit her opponent with the mace on the ground, and in the air. Her wings also allow her to remain suspended in the air for a brief period of time.
Super MoveThe Power Of Nth: She takes her foe up into the air and smashes him/her twice in the face with her mace, and then sends her opponent flying back to the ground.
Character TraitShazam's character trait is the ability to call forth power from The Wizard, which gives him a temporary stat boost of power.
Super MoveHigh Voltage: Shazam uppercuts his enemy into the stratosphere and pummels his opponent with a series of blows. Then he elbows the opponent in the back, grabs his enemy by the legs, spins his enemy, and throws his opponent back on the ground.
When Solomon Grundy activates his super move, he enters a new mode where he gains armour for a limited amount of time until his super meter is drained. Any physical attack Solomon Grundy uses initiates his super move, no matter if his attacks connect in air or on the ground.
Grave Digger: Solomon Grundy pulls a cleaver out from his back and slices his enemy with it, he then proceeds to pick up the enemy and throw him/her. As the enemy gets up, Grundy pulls out a tombstone from his chest and smashes it over his/her head.
Super MoveCoordinates Received: Lex traps his enemy in an energy field and quickly types in a few coordinates to a satellite. The satellite shoots down a laser which Lex catches and focuses into an energy ball which he smashes on top of his enemy. The explosion can be seen from space.
- Escrima Sticks allow Nightwing to walk, dash and jump faster and farther for the cost of attack range.
- Using the Staff fighting style increases the range of Nightwing's attacks at the cost of mobility.
- Certain moves can be stance cancelled for new combo opportunities.
Super MoveDark as Night: Nightwing jumps onto his motorcycle and repeatedly slashes the opponent with electrified blades on his gauntlets. Nightwing then jumps off of his motorcycle to slam his electrified staff into his opponent's chest.
Super MoveJoker's Wild: Joker throws a pie at his opponent's face. As soon as the opponent wipes it off, Joker assaults his opponent with a crowbar and a canister of Joker Venom, then shoots his opponent in the face. While the opponent is on the ground, Joker gets on top of him/her and shoots the enemy point blank with a rocket launcher.
The items that can be pulled out and their abilities include:
- Picture of The Joker - Gives Harley a strength boost
- Time Bomb - Harley tosses the bomb, causing big damage
- Poison Ivy Plant - Over a period of time, Harley`s health returns
Super MoveMallet Bomb: Harley pummels her opponent with a mallet knocking him/her back before she runs and slides, placing an exploding pie underneath the opponent. This super move can then be followed up with a combo.
- If the Character Trait button is held down, it allows Green Arrow to charge the arrow, as well as move around and jump with it and aim where he wishes to shoot it. This can also be dash cancelled if the player chooses to not shoot the arrow.
- His Default Arrow deals little damage but can be used unlimited times.
- His Fire Arrow deals the most damage of all the arrows, including damage over time, and has a blast radius which can damage himself as well as his opponent.
- His Electric arrow deals less damage than his Fire Arrow, but stuns the opponent for a small amount of time for combo opportunities.
- His Ice Arrow deals the least damage out of all his elemental arrows. They freeze the opponent, leaving him/her open for follow up combos.
Super moveArsenal Assault: Green Arrow shoots an explosive arrow that launches the opponent in the air, then grapples the opponents to the ground and leaps over him/her shooting several exploding arrows. This super move can then be followed up with a combo after.
Character TraitCyborg's character trait is the ability to regenerate health. The longer the button is held, the more health Cyborg regenerates.
Super MoveTarget Lock: Cyborg summons a giant laser cannon and shoots the opponent.
Deathstroke's character trait makes his bullets unblockable for a short period of time followed by cooldown where the bullets always miss as confirmed by Hector Sanchez from Netherealm.
Lawless: Deathstroke slices the enemy with his sword, throws it into the air, shoots him/her in the face with his handguns, impales his opponent with the sword by kicking it into his/her chest, and shoots his opponent with his sub-machine guns.
Super MoveLightning-Breaker: Black Adam dashes and punches his opponent, then uppercuts him or her with a lightning charged punch, knocking him or her into the air where he follows up with a knee to his or her jaw before grabbing him or her and shouting, "SHAZAM!" He then throws him or her onto the ground where a lightning bolt strikes him or her and ends the attack by landing on him or her with a powerful drop kick.
Catwoman's character trait is the ability to perform a small combo which is best used at the end of combos. Her character trait requires her to land a certain number of hits on her opponent until it can be used.